Davidson is a leading provider of recruitment and HR consulting services across Australia focussing on transforming workplace performance through exceptional people. With more than 25 years of experience and offices across Australia, our inspiration comes from the positive impact we have on lives, with the Davidson difference being our ability to see the optimal potential in every organisation, team and person and turn it into a reality.
To continue to support the fast pasted growth of the successful Davidson Consulting and HR Solutions team, there is an outstanding career opportunity for a Principal Consultant to join our Client Solutions team in Sydney. We are seeking someone who is passionate about enhancing client relationships, identifying and crafting tailored solutions and collaborating to negotiate and close client agreements whilst maintaining extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
Reporting to the National Manager of Client Solutions, this diverse role will be responsible for partnering with clients to drive operations efficiently and commercially whilst delivering high quality, innovative and cutting edge workplace performance solutions to our clients. As a respected HR expert you will also identify, lead and facilitate business development initiatives to continue to grow a number of accounts in the Brisbane market.
The successful candidate will enjoy working in a proactive, diverse environment where your professionalism and ability to remain unflustered when managing multiple matters and competing tasks is paramount.
About the Role
- Develop solutions for clients which drive long term workplace performance success for the client and embeds Davidson as their trusted advisor now and into the future
- Manage the delivery of services to clients ensuring Davidson meets clients expectations whilst maintaining strong project management disciplines ensuring projects are delivered within timeframes and on budget
- Maintain and develop client-business relationships
- Ensure account growth by identifying existing client needs and developing creative solutions by working closely with the delivery team to align services with client needs
- Drive profitability through creating efficiencies and prioritising revenue generating activity within the market
- Drive continual improvement of our products and services and knowledge of how these may be utilised within the clients’ business to improve and elevate their workplace performance
- Degree qualification within the HR discipline
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience as an HR Consultant with proven experience communicating and consulting on all areas of human resources
- Knowledge of HR organisational policies and practices
- Demonstrated experience working with psychometric assessments to improving hiring or employee development outcomes.
- Exceptional organisation and planning skills with a demonstrated ability to juggle multiple projects and priorities effectively with a strong attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills, be approachable and have the ability to build strong relationships both internally and externally
- A love for working in partnership with clients to truly understand how to align their people to organisational strategy and realise talent potential
- A high level of professionalism, confidence, energy, and be a collaborative team player
- An interest in or exposure to commercial sales
At Davidson, our consultants are rewarded with:
- Competitive salary and bonus structure
- Access to a variety of development opportunities’ within the business
- High achievers incentive rewards, lunches and trips
- Growing our market share so there is also career progression on offer, whether you are currently a Consultant or Senior Consultant
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in word format. If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Sophie Ryan on 02 8093 0635. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com