This organization is a true household name across Australia. Very well renowned for their work culture, cutting edge technology and value the collaborative team environment.
As part of the growth phase, they are looking for Risk Consultants - Senior and Junior to join an interesting project.
About the Role
A program of work which will deliver solutions to meet various regulatory and compliance requirements across the bank, both in Australia and overseas, focused mainly on AML/CTF, Fraud, Sanctions and Common Reporting Standards.
- Execute the defined risk reporting and escalation of risks to relevant stakeholders where required, which may include Project Advisory Board, Divisional Area Risk Management Forum or Divisional Risk Management Committees
- Execute a Risk Quality Assurance and health check for projects and ensure project risk management standards are applied
- Support the program as the point contact person for Risk Teams to support endorsement for the initial and final Delivered Risk Assessment in particular for high impact change initiatives
- Coordinate the development/update of Business Continuity Management artefacts, including Supplier BCM Contracts, Supplier BCM Strategy/Business Continuity Process, NAB Business Impact Analysis/Business Continuity Process as a result of the project change
- Review and assess various documentation provided by the business
- Engage with stakeholders
- Contribute to and produce reports for the business with recommendations as to improvements
- 1st line or 2nd line risk experience in Banking and Finance
- Expertise in Operational risk management in Banking domain
- Good understanding of change risk and how change may impact risks and controls in the business
- Excellent communication and stakeholder engagement skills, including GM and EGMs
- An understanding of the financial Crime in banks (e.g. AML/CTF, Sanctions etc.) would also be beneficial
- Experience in working in large scale project or transformation program
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx).