|Posted||4 days ago|
- Working with stakeholders to review each project in the Program of Work and identify the projects that need to be engaged on;
- Identifying the scope each project, in relation to the requirements that need to deliver;
- Working with to produce time and cost estimates for each project;
- Mapping the planned Program of Work timeframes against any activities that cross-over (i.e. system upgrades, team activities that could prevent meeting those timeframes, etc);
- Identifying any capability or resource gaps that could impact on delivery of the requirements;
- Other business analysis activities as directed.
- Demonstrated experience as a business analyst within business / ICT projects.
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal and communications skills and experience working with multiple stakeholders both internal and external.
- Ability to adapt to rapid change and manage multiple concurrent activities.
- Minimum 5 years relevant business analyst experience in ICT projects.
- Tertiary qualifications in computer science, software engineering, information technology or related field.
- Experience in the definition of business processes in alignment with a vendor solution
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with clients, vendors and external teams.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, often within tight timeframes
- Ability to quickly understand the business and stakeholder environment
- Delivery of high quality artefacts and outputs
- Timely reporting of activities or identification of issues with activities.
- Highly developed oral and written communication skills, including the ability to:
- Communicate complex matters quickly and simply;
- Research and prepare reports and submissions for management if required;
- Prepare and deliver information sessions and workshops if required;
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and Visio.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Nicholas Leong on 07 3023 1069, quoting ref no. JO-1901-92949. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com