Davidson are a preferred supplier for the government sector and have strong partnerships within local, state and federal government. We currently have an opportunity for an experienced Project Manager - Portfolio Management to commence a temporary contract.
About the Role
- Strategic management and monitoring of the Group’s high-level pipeline of work, ensuring effective scoping, collaboration and negotiation with stakeholders, to enable the efficient delivery of the Departments work
- Management of the Groups’ consolidated strategy, standards, service levels, processes, and key performance measures
- Provision of strategic and data-based insight (including trend research, analysis, benchmarking and reporting) regarding internal and external trends with potential to impact the Department from a communication or stakeholder perspective
- Oversight the management of the Groups’ risk management plan, business continuity management plan, and emergency management plans
- Proactively develop and maintain positive relationships with the Department’s executive leadership and senior management teams to enable effective collaboration.
- Manage escalations and complex enquiries and providing expert and professional guidance
- Developing a high performing team that delivers to agreed programs of work and budget expectations.
To be successful for this role, you should have the following accountabilities:
- Be a strong negotiator
- ability to manage ambiguity, negotiate and provide expert advice
- application of specialist communication knowledge and business management skills
- Strong experience as a Project Manager and/or Business Analyst
- Highly reputable government department
- 12 month contract with possible extension - Chance to go Permanent!