This would be an initial contract engagement with a hope to extend with ongoing work in the pipeline.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
- Day to day administration of the Global Access Layer environment.
- Working closely with the appropriate Project Manager to establish new VPN capability, leveraging either existing MFA authentication, or a ‘Cert Based’ always on model.
- Provide Level 2 and 3 support of any Netscaler related incidents/defects on a 24/5.5 roster.
- Schedule and implement changes to ensure the Netscaler environment remains evergreen.
An Ideal candidate will possess the following skills:
- 10+ years’ experience in managing a complex Netscaler environment, with a strong background in the practical use, design and deployment of large-scale Citrix Netscaler environments
- 10+ years’ experience in designing, building, managing and administering large scale Citrix environments
- Advanced skills and knowledge in Cloud based VDI solution offerings (AWS, Azure etc.)
- Advanced skills and knowledge in managing and deploying Citrix Virtual Applications
- Advanced skills and knowledge in Microsoft technologies Active Directory, SCCM, DNS etc.
- Relevant industry certifications (e.g. VMware, Citrix)
- Familiar with large organisation Enterprise Release cycles
We are looking for someone who has an excellent technical knowledge of Netscaler protocols, operating systems and standards.
If you have the above listed skills and recognise yourself as someone with great attention to detail and possess a strong business communication and interpersonal skill set, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.