|Posted||4 days ago|
Davidson are a preferred supplier for the government sector and have strong partnerships within local, state and federal government. We currently have an opportunity for an experienced Communications and Stakeholder Engagement manager to commence a 6 month contract.
About the Role
In the role of the Communications and Stakeholder Engagement manager you will:
- assist further enhance a high level communications and stakeholder engagement plan that has been developed
- aditional capability in stakeholder management and communications is needed to complement the existing GKI Project team, and in-house communications staff
- it is critical for the role to have experience working with Traditional Owner
- The role would work closely across government and with others to ensure consistency in messages.
- Position would on a full time basis for six months. Ongoing requirements to be reviewed after 6 months.
- Provide support and strategic advice relating to project delivery
- Manage external and internal stakeholder relationships and expectations
· Strong organisational, planning and time management skills.
· Strong customer focus; ascertains client needs and tailors services accordingly.
· High level of accuracy/attention to detail.
· Strong communication skills, using professional language and writing effectively by considering the audience and context.
· Acknowledges different working styles and individual differences and works collaboratively with others.
· Remains calm and productive in difficult situations and responds positively when faced with setbacks.
· Gets on with the job at hand and applies self with energy and drive.
· Understands and applies public service values and code of conduct and consistently behaves in an honest, ethical and professional ways.
· Has the ability to multi-task and autonomously manage their own work activities to meet performance expectations and team outcomes.
- Highly reputable government department
- Attractive hourly rate
- CBD Location
- 6 month contract with possible extension