Our client is quality driven and innovative company who are seeking a DevOps Engineer (Security Operations).
About the Role
The DevOps Engineer (Security Operations), will be 2IC to the direct Manager and will be responsible for:
- Assisting with strategy (build a Red & Blue Team)
- Build out security capability in a SecOps environment
- Handle incident response
- Manage security tools
- To be successful in this role:
- You will have strong experience in Cloud (AWS/AZURE)
- You are passionate about security/incident response/SIEM
- Have the ability to build leadership capability and influence those around you
- Knowledge and experience in Threat Hunting, Penetration & Vulnerability
- You have demonstrated skill and ability in architecture
Working an organisation that has a great culture and gives you the opportunity to progress your career.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com