This longstanding organisation has a continuous focus in the innovative development of an environmental and socially sustainable community. Partnering with federal and local stakeholders our client delivers their commitments through the identification and capitalisation of opportunities by overcoming obstacles innovatively and ethically.
About the Role
Our client is seeking an experienced Finance Manager to join the and take responsibility of the day-to-day financial operations.
You will be primarily responsible but not limited to;
- Provide recommendations to the CFO on all financial management and accounting issues
- Manage a small team
- Ensure compliance within accordance to Australian Accounting Standards and take all due diligence in meeting these statutory and legislative requirements
- Manage the audit process
- Oversee payroll function
- Create efficiencies in systems and processes
To be successful in this role you must have 4+yrs experience within the commercial property industry, having completed your CA, and with 5yrs minimum of team leadership experience.
You will have experience managing a team and be able to drive efficiencies within the finance team.
You must have experience with ERP Finance systems and strong excel
- Onsite parking provided
- Heavy community focused initiatives
- Working within an innovative and highly regarded organisation
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Skye Veivers on 07 3023 1003, quoting ref no. JO-1901-92862. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com