The client is looking to upgrade their current Microsoft dynamics CRM form 2011 to 2013.
- Demonstrated extensive experience in developing, managing, maintaining and adapting complex, business critical ICT database systems.
- Demonstrated high level of expertise in ICT database management including formal ICT qualifications and/or relevant industry accreditation.
- Demonstrated high level of expertise in troubleshooting ICT database systems.
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain productive working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Manage and support all other database systems across the platform.
- Demonstrate high level expertise in Buisness Intelligence development and support
- Demonstrated knowledge & understanding of MSSQL server 2012/14/16 and other database systems
- Database design and data warehouse modelling
- Expert knowledge of TSQL and ETL
- Awareness of Data Lifecycle Management
- Capability with Query Optimisations
- Knowledge of SQL Server Business Intelligence Stack (SSIS/SSRS/SSAS)
- Integration with MS Dynamics CRM 2011, 2013 & 2016
- Expert understanding of SQL Server Developer Tools
- Experience with Biml
- Experience with TFS
- Experience with MS Power BI
- Experience in unit, integration and automated testing
- Knowledge of SCRUM/Agile & Prince 2
- ASM & Clusterware
- Oracle 11g RAC, Data Guard and Active Data Guard
- Star Team
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Pooja Deshmukh on 07 3023 1078, quoting ref no. JO-1901-92917. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com