This business is a true household name across Australia. They are well renowned, located in the CBD and they have an outstanding reputation for their cutting edge collaborative team environment and high quality work. They are looking to hire a talented and passionate Senior Business Analyst on a 12 month initial contract offering a competitive daily rate. The scale and complexity of this project is impressive compared to that of any in Australia, it entails a large demerger requiring senior BA's to run key streams as they ramp up their project teams.
An excellent opportunity currently exists for a Senior Digital Business Analyst working within Wealth. You will be working across on a demanding and high profile project.
- Acting as a liaison between the business units, technology teams and support teams
- Competency in gathering functional and non functional requirements
- Strong analytical skills and an outcome focus
- Demonstrated workshopping skills and co-ordination of multiple stakeholder groups
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills
- Ensure strong communication channels are established and maintained across project streams, with business Subject Matter Experts and with the vendor and business technology delivery teams
- Personal Resilience - Role models high performance in stressful circumstances; turns challenging situations into opportunities and coaches others through adversity
- Communicating with Influence - Influences others through the use of compelling messages and by framing solutions in terms of others’ need
- Managing Risk - Delivers advice and innovative solutions to manage risk
- Consulting & Advice Focus - Develops long-term partnerships with customers and is known for the quality and value of their advice, and coaches others in providing advice.