|Posted||7 days ago|
Davidson are partnered with a leading health insurance organisation that require experienced Retention Consultants. There are a number of upcoming opportunities which are temporary contracts to start immediately. These opportunities are based in the Brisbane CBD.
If you are a vibrant, enthusiastic call centre professional we would love to hear from you. You will demonstrate a positive attitude and feel comfortable working in a fast paced environment.
- Inbound and outbound calls to existing clients
- Retention activity including lapsed members and arrears management
- Update and maintain customer database
- Discuss options and provide solutions to customer that suit both the customer and the business
- Spend time with customer handling objections and explore needs and expectations
- Provide professional and outstanding customer service
Skills and Experience:
- Previous customer service experience – inbound and outbound
- Advanced Microsoft Office Suite skills
- Well developed communication skills – both written and verbal
- Demonstrated ability to build rapport quickly over the phone
- A confident and engaging phone manner
If you are available immediately and believe you meet the above criteria please don’t hesitate to apply.
How to APPLY: Please apply through Seek to be considered. Due to the high volume of applications received only shortlisted applicants will be considered.
If you do have any questions please contact Ashleigh Veenstra via email: firstname.lastname@example.org