SAP Functional Analyst
|Job Title:||SAP Functional Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Nicholas Leong|
|Job Published:||January 11, 2019 09:57|
The Client requires the services of an experienced SAP Plant Maintenance (PM) / Project Systems (PS) Functional Analyst to advance the Asset Assessment System Project Phase 3.
This role plays an integral part of a multi- disciplinary team.
The SAP Functional Analyst (PM/PS) must consistently aim to deliver quality services and/or solutions that meet business requirements and ensure that goals are accomplished in line with business objectives.
They will have responsibility for the following activities and delivery of
the following key tasks:
• Work as part of a team of functional consultants and analysts to enhance the Plant Maintenance and Project Systems solutions for the department.
• Develop and test functional enhancements for the business solution.
• Working across integration points of FICO, MM and AA.
• Assist with testing, implementation and refinement of the process.
• Provide end user training when required.
Required skill set/s and evaluation criteria
• 5 years SAP PM Module solution experience
• 5 years SAP PS Module solution experience
• Minimum of 2 SAP full life cycle implementations
• Demonstrated experience with strong technical and business knowledge of both the SAP Plant Maintenance and Project Systems modules.
• Demonstrated experience in the full project lifecycle and ITIL.
• Demonstrated analytical, conceptual and innovative problem solving skills
• Demonstrated experience developing and recommending options and implementing solutions to enhance business performance and reform business processes.
• SAP ERP 6 experience would be highly regarded
• Experience working in a government environment with Prince2 methodology and ITIL Change Management.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Nicholas Leong on 07 3023 1069, quoting ref no. JO-1901-92886. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's