About the role:
- Manages and/or supports the development and execution of strategies and/or programs and aligns program scope with strategic business objectives.
- Define a project management framework and methodology, including defining metrics and methods of capturing project details
- Coordinating project reporting, managing project data and metrics and preparing internal project reporting and analysis
What you will bring to the table:
- Proven track record of managing and motivating project teams
- Previous experience with process improvement, planning, performance management and tracking budget expenses
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work autonomously and multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Ability to communicate technical concepts and program strategies
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- Monitor the quality of status reports and foster continual improvement.
Please note this is an Expression of Interest role.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Chantelle Judd on 07 3023 1076, quoting ref no. JO-1901-92871. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com