About the role:
- Manage competing priorities and work collaboratively across programs.
- Develop stage plans for subsequent stages of the product in alignment with plans from the selected supplier/partner
- Determine gaps in the delivery of this solution and work with internal business stakeholders to ensure accurate business contingency plans are in place
- Provide direction and support for the project team
- Co-ordinate the definition, planning and delivery of projects to agreed timeframes, budgets and the expectations of multiple stakeholders
What you will bring to the table:
- Demonstrated experience as a Project Manager
- Ideally, exposure to Agile methodologies and principles
- Have a strong knowledge and understanding of the project processes, project life cycle and relationship between phases, planning and control procedures, resource management and risk management.
- Experience in stakeholder management to support effective business change, including the ability to initiate relationships and influence key stakeholders
- Proven experience managing vendors to deliver successful project outcomes
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work autonomously and multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
Please note this is an Expression of Interest role.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Chantelle Judd on 07 3023 1076, quoting ref no. JO-1901-92869. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com