An exciting opportunity exists for an experienced HR Officer. Working alongside individuals that are passionate about the business and are equipped with years’ of experience.
About the Role
This is a one year fixed term opportunity for a HR Officer to take charge and make some key decisions on who enters the business. You will be able to look back and be proud of your work knowing that you have made a huge contribution to the success of the business by bringing in high performing and engaging talent.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- End to end recruitment and managing high volume work flow
- Talent pooling candidates for future roles
- Onboarding of all new employees including IT setup and inductions
- Internal and external stakeholder engagement
- Leading by example and coordinating the delivery of HR initiates through the HR strategic framework
- Providing advice and support to people managers on developing strategic leadership skills
You live and breathe HR and recruitment. You are comfortable in a fast paced, ever changing environment that requires you to constantly manage the moving pieces.
In order for you to be successful for this role you will have the following:
- Previous experience in end to end recruitment – internal or agency specialising in all roles
- Previous experience as a HR generalist
- Ability to handle high volumes of roles at the one time
- High level of internal and external stakeholder engagement
- Proven ability to influence key decision makers
- Experience writing advertisements and position descriptions
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communication with all levels
- Tertiary qualifications in Human Resources or Business Management or demonstrated experience in a similar role
- Immediate start – 12 month fixed term contract
- Interesting, challenging and fulfilling role
- Free parking
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Viola Hiratos on 07 3023 1044, quoting ref no. JO-1901-92857. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com