About the role:
You will provide efficient and effective customer service to current and prospective customers and the internal sales teams. Responding to inbound questions and queries coming from prospects and customers as well as developing business with new clients, including:
- New Business Development to generate sales leads
- Building relationships with prospective clients to generate leads
- Building and maintaining a strong pipeline of clients and prospects
- Collaborate effectively with the sales team to ensure new sales opportunities are appropriately transferred and managed
- Preparing and delivering pitches to potential clients
- Cold calling to generate leads
What you will bring to the table:
- Previous outbound sales experience
- Great communication and leadership skills, you are trusted and comfortable in all situations and can make clear decisions thinking on your feet.
- Client and customer needs can often be unique, you have a great ability to connect and influence people
- You are a people person, you relate to all kinds of people and work well in teams.
- Flexibility, you will be comfortable and adapt well with unpredictable work hours and ambiguity
- Experience with cold calling, sales and account management
- Fantastic verbal and written skills with a strong ability to influence others
Please note this is an Expression of Interest role.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Chantelle Judd on 07 3023 1076, quoting ref no. JO-1901-92861. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com