In this 10 month fixed term contract, you will be responsible for the day-to-day support and issue management for several business critical systems and the delivery of system improvements.
With your dynamic personality and approach, you will inject trust, fun and energy into this team, building great rapport and working relationships.
Your previous experience as a travel consultant will also ensure your understanding and effectiveness in process delivery.
Work with a driven team and gain a healthy balance in your life while still satisfying your hunger for challenge, true leadership and a non-stop position.
Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Second level support for escalated queries escalated from internal and external
- Proactively recommending process change for business improvement
- Involvement in system enhancements and new projects as a subject matter expert
- After hours assistance (as required) to support users globally
- Reviewing system modifications to document and execute test cases
- Communication with vendors and users globally regarding any system issues, outages and changes
- Ensuring systems are maintained to the highest level including implementation of software updates and functional enhancements
- Managing change in business process associated with the roll-out of system enhancements
You will be considered for this opportunity if you have:
- Calypso technical, front and back office system/s knowledge
- Excellent communication skills
- High attention to detail and ability to analyse and resolve issues
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and a desire to foster strong working relationships
The outstanding benefits include:
- Continued career development and ongoing training opportunities
- International career advancement opportunities
- Regular reward and recognition programs/events that make this organisation such a unique and amazing place to be
- Discount travel
- Access to gym and personal trainers
- A company culture, success and genuine values that you will be proud to be part of
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Chrissy Mandalis on 07 3023 1010, quoting ref no. JO-1901-92846. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com