You will join a true leader in their field, not only in Australia but globally. This is an organisation where you will benefit from working on cutting edge projects and implementations while having fun doing so.
This organisation offers their employees the chance to work in a highly collaborative and social environment with great opportunities for career progression.
With this role, you will be expected to travel overseas for training for a number of weeks.
About the Role
We are seeking a Full Stack .Net Developer with passion, who gets a kick out of working with multiple teams, and continuously improving our capability. You will be working on a global product while collaborating with global developers located around the world and will be given flexible working hours.
You must be an individual contributor who is able to work on their own and without direct supervision.
- Project delivery and enhancements across multiple applications.
- Continuously improve yourself and others
- Build trust and transparency through collaboration and communication
- Work closely with key project stakeholders to delivery key outcomes
- Maintain compliance posture across systems
- Maintain documentation to ensure retention of Intellectual Property (IP) including technical diagrams
- Strong experience within an enterprise environment working on .NET Enterprise solutions (Full Stack)
- Experience running small projects ie ability to breakdown task, estimate task effort, prioritize tasks, plan and schedule own tasks in the context of planned work where a team contributes to the end result
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Facilitation of architecture reviews and design sessions
- C# Experience
- Database, Oracle/SQLServer/EntityFramework
- Must be open to traveling overseas
- Integration Experience
- Worked in an Agile environment including SCRUM, KANBAN and Story mapping
- Relevant university degree and/or industry qualification
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Moitri Banerjee on 07 3023 1039, quoting ref no. JO-1810-91735. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com