A proactive Financial Accountant is required to join this leading consultancy based in Brisbane’s inner north to assist in Year End compliance with a focus on Tax and FBT.
About the Role
The role will be responsible for the following functions:
- Manage FBT reporting requirements and other Taxation compliance
- Assisting in the preparation of all current and deferred tax calculations and reconciliation
- Assist in the preparation of annual financial statements
- Preparation of accounts and statements in accordance with IFRS.
- Keep abreast of changes to accounting standards and document policies and procedures to reflect these
- Support all audit requirements
To be considered for this sought after position you will ideally be CA/CPA qualified with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a financial accounting position. You will have extensive experience within a technical accounting role and have previous experience in a contract role that supports the Year End reporting process. This role is for an immediate start however candidates with 1-2 weeks notice period will also be considered. Opportunity for extension exists for the right candidate.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Noah Witherdin on 07 3023 1081, quoting ref no. JO-1901-92844. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com