Reporting to the Manager Commercial Services, this critical role will not only lead the change and enhance maturity through more efficient systems and processes but will also be responsible for:
- Leading / championing the roll-out of a centralised contract management system and shaping how the system / processes will be used into the future;
- Enhancing a business partnering approach whereby the organisation sees the function of procurement as adding value and providing support;
- Lifting the capability, compliance, governance and reporting across the organisation;
- Strategically identifying opportunities for savings and planning for the future by educating, advising and supporting staff in effective procurement practices;
- Leading and building a high functioning customer-centric procurement team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to take an organisation from a low level of maturity in procurement to an organisation that stands out from the crowd as a leader in procurement processes, methodologies, systems and organisational maturity. Draw on your energy and enthusiasm to make your mark!
To apply, please upload your CV or for further information regarding this role please contact Melanie Pecanek on 03 9929 9587 or for a copy of the PD, please contact Paris Plompen on 03 9929 9539.