|Location||Brisbane Adelaide Street|
|Posted||9 days ago|
Davidson is partnered with a forward thinking Brisbane based commercial construction company that offer services from full commercial fit outs, refurbishments to ongoing office maintenance.
They have major national partnerships across both minor and major works with renowned businesses. 75% of their work is repeat, negotiated work.
Due to organic growth and an increase in future pipeline, they are now seeking a full time Contract Administrator to join them in their new Brisbane office.
This role will start late Jan 2019, or as suited by the successful applicant.
About the Role
Across an extensive national network of long term partnerships they specialise in fit-out and refurbishment for clients within the Corporate, Healthcare, Education and Retail sectors. Their point of difference is the processes they follow and the customer service they deliver.
You will be responsible for all contract related work and subcontractor relationships, as well as some client facing work. You will need to be autonomous in the work you deliver form end to end, looking after 7 small jobs at once ($0-$50k each).
The successful applicant will have the following skills and attributes:
- Ideally 1-2 years with a commercial fitout builder
- Tertiary Qualification in a construction related field
- Ability to work closely with Project Managers on larger contracts
- Attend regular client meetings alongside PM’s
- Document control and purchasing
- Ability to become actively involved in cost planning, budgeting and weekly and monthly reporting
- Letting of Smaller contracts
- A keen eye for details with the ability to produce professional documentation
- Ability to be a self-starter and able to work autonomously at times
- Excellent communication skills are a must both written and verbal along with a level of confidence when communicating face to face with clients
- Intermediate experience of MS Work, Excel and Outlook, Buildsoft an advantage but not necessary
- Construction Degree is desirable but not essential
They offer support, training and will invest in your development ensuring your success in this role.
The position has been designed for the right person to step into a junior Project Manager role with the right training and guidance from our team!
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Lizzi Byrne on 07 3023 1080, quoting ref no. JO-1811-91982. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com