Call Centre Consultant - 5 month temporary contract - government
|Job Title:||Call Centre Consultant - 5 month temporary contract - government|
|Salary:||$50000 - $55000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Ashleigh Veenstra|
|Job Published:||January 09, 2019 12:58|
Davidson are partnered with a government client who have an exciting 5 month temporary contract for a vibrant, enthusiastic call centre professional. Our client has great facilities, a friendly and supportive team environment and have an open door policy.
We are looking for an experienced call centre consultant, who demonstrates a positive attitude and feels comfortable working in a fast paced environment. If you are reliable, hardworking and looking to progress your career further, we would love to hear from you!
- Acting as a first point of contact for customers answering inbound phone enquiries
- Occasional face to face counter enquiries as required
- Ability to learn information about a wide range of topics and discuss with customers
- Managing customer complaints and upset customers
- Provide professional and outstanding customer service
- Assess each enquiry and recommend a course of action based on legislation
- Maintain customer database
- Participate and contribute to the team meetings
Skills and Experience:
- Demonstrate call centre experience – government experience is highly desired
- Advanced Microsoft Office Suite skills
- Well developed communication skills – both written and verbal
- Demonstrated ability to build rapport quickly over the phone
- A confident and engaging phone manner
If you are available immediately and believe you meet the above criteria please don’t hesitate to apply.
How to APPLY: Please apply through Seek to be considered. Due to the high volume of applications received only shortlisted applicants will be considered.
If you do have any questions please contact Ashleigh Veenstra via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's