This well-established Australian export organisation he been around for over 20 years. They are looking for an experienced Finance Manager who manage the full finance function and a small team.
About the Role
This is very hands on role reporting into the Managing Director. The role is all-encompassing producing financial statements and managing a small team.
The responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Preparation of monthly Financial Reports
- Preparations of the BAS, PAYG and FBT returns
- Manage a small team AP/AR and Admin
- Maintain the Asset Register
- Run weekly sales reports and margin reports
- Drive process improvement across the finance function
To be successful in this role you will have over 5 years experience in a similar role. You will be happy to roll your sleeves up and get involved in all areas of finance and operational side of the business.
You will have experience using an ERP system and have strong excel.
- Pivotal role in a well established organisation with growth plans
- On site parking
- Tight knit team
- $100k + Superannuation
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Skye Veivers on 07 3023 1003, quoting ref no. JO-1901-92822. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com