Candidates will require experience in supporting SharePoint Online modern communication sites, specifically:
- Configuration, maintenance, and visual design customisation, including:
- SharePoint Online automated site provisioning
- Sharepoint Online REST API
- Sharepoint Themes and Templates
- SharePoint PnP Powershell cmdlets
- .NET client-side object model
- Writing help and training materials (e.g., user guides, knowledge base articles, standard operating procedures)
- Providing high level client support for clients with a range of technical skills and abilities
- Experience with PowerShell
- Remote software support
- SharePoint 2007 administration, maintenance and support
- ServiceNow as an ITSM Tool
- Active Directory forests and domains, groups and user profiles
POSITION OVERVIEW & SKILL SET:
As a SharePoint Online Technical Support Contractor you will use your SharePoint Online subject matter expertise and experience to:
- assist transition from to their existing SharePoint 2007 team sites to the department’s new SharePoint Online intranet solution. You will not be required to complete migration activities, but rather provide best practice advice and respond to enquires regarding configuration, functionality and look and feel.
- Assist in the preparation of written and verbal best practice advice, including developing self-help and training materials for clients and team members.
- Undertake research and testing to determine the best course of action.
- Provide a first point of contact and initial point of resolution for requests relating to SharePoint Online communication sites.
- Resolve specific customer problems and questions through effective questioning, negotiation and conflict management to ensure customer satisfaction and a quality service is provided to departmental clients.
- Maintain best practice in ICT service delivery and support through the maintenance of currency of knowledge with the latest technologies being offered in the IT industry and undertake specific research and investigations to identify potential benefits for the department.
- Adhere to quality assurance policies and procedures and Government Standards and contribute to the development of documentation for operational infrastructure changes and new initiatives.
- Communicate on behalf of the agency with clients or other interested groups focusing on key points and the use of appropriate language.
- Utilise developed procedures to maintain records by documenting problems, requests and questions, recommend modifications to procedures and update as required.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Nicholas Leong on 07 3023 1069, quoting ref no. JO-1901-92826. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com