An exciting contract opportunity for Test Analyst to join a Major Finincial organisation, specialising in Automation testing in there digiatl content team. Your role will involve providing expertise in automation processes and presenting options for ongoing, cost effective, test automation solutions for a major system upgrade.
An ideal cantidate will posses:
- Perform Unit Testing (JUnit, Mockito, Jasmine, Karma) and Automation Testing
- Have experience with Java, Apache Sling, OSGI, APIs
- Develop a quality and maintainable code base which will be unit tested against acceptance criteria
- Uplift the AEM platform code quality and capability
- Create and maintain documentation on code and design decisions
- Provide Ad hoc assistance with work on other platforms / technology, designing and providing technical specifications of solutions, diagnosing problems
- Contribute to the various agile rituals (e.g. standup, card kick-offs, walkthroughs, and showcases)
- Complete story development as per prioritised Jira backlog
- Be mindful of non-functional considerations such as security, performance and accessibility
We are looking for someone who is always looking to learn and happy to share knowledge. If you posses the above skills menitoned and are looking for an exciting opportunity to work on a progressive project please feel free to contact us here at Monitor.
Delivery Consultant | Monitor Consulting
direct 03 9929 9562