Our, well known, Australian organisation is currently implementing a new information management system and this position will be focused on the design and execution of the data migration from two legacy systems to the new system.
The role will work closely with existing legacy system SME’s to map and execute the data migration extract and transformation requirements to enable the uploading of data into the new system.
Fundamentally, the data migration must be fully documented, testable and have full traceability from source to target in order to meet strict regulatory requirements.
To be shortlisted for the role you will need to possess:
- Strong data migration background and experience
- Experience using Informatica for ETL
- Experience using Oracle databases
- Experience in producing data in XML format
- Strong SQL skills
- Strong analytical background with ability to clearly articulate and communicate user needs
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders, users and business leaders
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated strong problem identification, solving and solution skills.
- Ability to apply quality methodologies and related principles in the workplace.
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Strong ability to build and maintain collaborative and successful working relationships with both external and internal clients.
- Strong stakeholder management
- Experience in software development methodologies such as agile and iterative development
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Margaret Cook on 03 9929 9554, quoting ref no. JO-1901-92816. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com