|Location||Melbourne C B D|
|Posted||7 days ago|
We are looking for someone with knowledge in IT, Networking or Engineering and held General Management or Commercially focussed roles to lead and apply commercial acumen, contractual expertise and business strategy for the development and execution of agreements with suppliers to this high profile division - Network & IT.
About the Role
In this role you will be required to:
- Identify, quantify and prioritise key supplier-related strategic initiative programs and opportunities to deliver better value.
- Confirm commercial inputs from technical and operational outcomes (requirements/specification, scope, cost, resourcing, operational metrics, contracting model)
- Lead the development and execution of major commercial agreements for N&IT to deliver key priorities
- Utilise product infrastructure and technology roadmaps to leverage opportunities from evolving and future technologies, whilst managing the capacity and deployment of the network infrastructure to meet product growth
- Support the development of new products and infrastructure
- Identify and drive unit cost reduction opportunities through simplification, rationalisation and smart application of new technology
- Manage technology supplier communication
- Interact with senior levels both within the organisation and supplier community
- Manager and develop a team of high performing individuals to deliver above expectations
To be successful in this role you will need to showcase:
- Expert level Commercial Leadership
- Understand Networks & IT strategy and translate this into commercial requirements.
- Participate in or lead the negotiation of commercial arrangements with suppliers and partners to deliver favourable outcomes
- Strong Legal and Regulatory knowledge and exposure.
- Solid Techno-economic modelling
- Expert level experience of Network Business and Commercial acumen including, business case development, vendor partnership and commercial strategy.
- 5+ years’ experience in a related commercial role
- Strong written and verbal problem solving and communication skills
- Ability to effectively present complex information to various technical and management levels
- Excellent time and task management
- Strong interpersonal skills
If you are looking for a fresh challenge for 2019 and have experience and a passion for commercial and business strategy APPLY today.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Margaret Cook on 03 9929 9554, quoting ref no. JO-1901-92808. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com