You will be responsible for supporting the execution of the company marketing strategy, client communication, and managing digital platforms including websites, social media and content for external digital platforms.
- Assist with implementation of marketing automation
- Supporting the Business Development team with specific marketing campaigns and collateral
- Manage Internal and External websites and social media platforms
- Develop effective automated campaigns to engage consumers
- Manage content on external platforms and work with external agencies
To be successful you will demonstrate
- 5 years experience in a similar advertising or digital marketing role within Commercial, Not for Profit or Agency setting
- Experienced using automated marketing systems and CRMs.
- Territory qualifications in marketing
- High level of competency in MS Office as well as digital and web based applications
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong stakeholder management experience
- $92k Package neg plus Not for Profit Salary Packaging