The skills and expectations of the desired resources include:
- Delivery of results based on requirements set by the team lead.
- Typical tasks include:
- Create tables / views / stored procedures
- Create SSIS package to load CSV file to database following a patterned design
- Create a new cube with measures / dimensions / partitions
- Create SSIS package to extract data using MDX from the cube to database
- Design SSRS reports
- Design and Create web applications
- Testing of application
- Be proactive in uncovering risk, manage and drive risks and issues understanding business impact.
- Strive for Best Practice in design and development.
- Contribute to the technology strategic agenda by driving application architecture simplicity and by minimizing production incidents through high quality development and processes.
- Be an active participant in regular task elaboration, prioritisation and estimation workshops.
- Ensure Documentation is up to date and relevant.
- Build effective relationships with keey Business Stakeholders.
This role will report into the engineering manager and technical lead in partnership with other members of the development and test team, the business analysts and system users/owners.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com