Davidson is proud to partner with Calvary, a leading Catholic Health, Community and Aged Care provider to appoint the key role of Area Manager for the NT. Calvary has a vision to excel, and be recognised, as a continuing source of healing, hope and nurturing to the people and communities they serve. Their services include public and private hospital care, acute and sub-acute care, community care and retirement aged services, in both rural and metropolitan areas.
Calvary Community Care, a stream of Calvary is a leading community care provider that has been providing a range of flexible services to support people to live independently in their own homes and the community for over 25 years. They deliver a commitment to meeting the needs and exceeding the service expectations of those that rely on them daily.
About the Role
Reporting to the General Manager, Operations you will lead the service delivery and growth within the Northern Territory (NT) region. The role is based in Darwin with an office in Alice Springs and a facility off the coast of Darwin on Tiwi Islands.
This dynamic position will see you responsible for:
- Overseeing the monitoring of service quality and leading teams within the region;
- Contract management responsibilities to ensure that contractual requirements are met and delivered on;
- Business improvement initiatives and participation in key organisaional projects;
- Contribute to the ongoing monitoring, review and development of the operations;
- Developing integrated models of care to achieve improved client outcomes;
- Identify opportunities for service development and growth within the region.
You will be an accomplished senior business leader with a demonstrated track record of success and experience in the following areas:
- Tertiary qualifications in health, aged care, disability or community services;
- Extensive experience within human services management and service development;
- Strong financial management experience, including the ability to develop budgets and work with P&Ls;
- Exceptional leadership skills with an ability to coach, mentor and develop a positive team culture within a collaborative workforce;
- Understanding and meeting the challenges of increasing complex care needs;
- Strong stakeholder management skills, including the ability to develop and maintain partnership’s both internally and externally; and
- High level conceptual, analytical and problem solving skills.
- This role represents a unique opportunity to work with a respected industry leader.
- A competitive remuneration package, access to not for profit salary packaging and excellent working conditions.
- There would be some travel required as part of the role.
- Relocation assistance provided if interstate relocation.
To apply online, please click on the link below. Or, if you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Debbie Davis at Davidson on 02 8093 0604 or 0408 769 921, quoting ref no. AMNT. Applications will not be accepted by Calvary directly.