Davidson are a preferred supplier for the government sector and have strong partnerships within local, state and federal government. We currently have an opportunity for an experienced Data Analyst (Principal Advisor - Performance and Reporting) to commence a temporary contract.
About the Role
In the role of Data Analyst you will oversee the development and operational implementation of customer service standards. This includes establishment of performance management systems, reporting and performance monitoring. Further to this:
- Data processing and cleaning
- Manage User Experience design
- Statistical analysis, monitor statistical robustness of data and metrics and content
- Assist with stakeholder consultation
To be successful for this role, you should have the following accountabilities:
- High level conceptual, analytical and problem-solving skills to complex problems, including the interpretation and analysis of a broad range of data and information
- Manage suppliers and conduct contract monitoring with third parties delivering audit services, customer service training programs and consulting services.
- Develop annual targets and KPIs for the implementation of the customer service standards.
- Experience using Sharepoint
- Great communication skills for stakeholder engagement
- Previous Government experience is desired, but not mandatory
- Highly reputable government department
- CBD Location
- Contract with possible extension
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). Quoting ref no. JO-1901-92796. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com