Reporting directly to the Service Engagement and Innovation Manager, you will also be responsible for funding submissions and service delivery within funding contracts.
About the Role
Responsibilities will include (but not be limited to):
- Design and develop comprehensive, innovative, high quality service model frameworks, contemporary programs and new business in response to changing trends, practices and client requirements
- Consult and establish relationships with key business representatives to identify and analyse desirable service model parameters.
- Undertake key stakeholder/organisational communications plans and activities in line with the organisation’s engagement strategy.
- Plan for program implementation through identification and development of resources, tools and manuals.
- Support change in service delivery through Tailor Made service model and contemporary practice.
- Provide strategic advice to the Executive Leadership Team regarding legislative, contractual and compliance standards
To be considered for this exciting opportunity you will possess:
- A proven track record of achievement and success in a similar role
- It is essential that you will hold registration with AHPRA either as a Registered Nurse or Allied Health Professional
- Expert knowledge and experience in community service delivery
- Demonstrated experience in contemporary service design, implementation and evaluation
- Conceptual and innovative problem-solving skills for managing conflicting priorities
- Highly evolved communication, influencing and negotiation skills
- Highly developed stakeholder management skills
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant discipline are highly desirable
- You will also require a current driver’s licence
As with joining a dedicated NFP, you will go home each day knowing that the work you are doing is making a significant difference to the lives of many. To add to this, a generous salary packaging and salary sacrificing options are available.
Excellent culture, exceptional brand – quite simply, an exceptional job!
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Chrissy Mandalis on 07 3023 1010, quoting ref no. JO-1812-92671. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com