This global organisation has a distinguished history and an impressive track record for delivering services within its sector. Not only do they pride themselves on recruiting and training the best staff they also offer a diverse and dynamic environment in which career progression is facilitated. They are looking for an experienced Payroll specialist who has a good understanding of payroll systems.
About the Role
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Update, configure and maintain the payroll system
- Utilise the payroll system to calculate and make payments for payroll tax, super, PAYG etc
- Perform reconciliations
- Assist with a system implementation and other projects as directed
- Continually review processes and identify areas of improvement
To be successful for this role you will have solid experience in transactional payroll and have experience working on payroll related projects. You will have strong Excel skills and the ability to create efficiencies within the team.
- Work for a globally recognised brand
- $75 000 per annum plus super
- City location with easy access to all public transport
- Flexible start & finish times - 8 hours per day