|Posted||27 days ago|
An industry leader is looking for a Salesforce Technical Architect / Consultant on a contract basis to assist with an enterprise level Salesforce project in Melbourne CBD.
Our client is offering a long term minimum 12 Month contract role with the strong possibility of further extensions and a highly competitive daily rate. This is a fantastic opportunity to work on an interesting large-scale project in a lead capacity and drive the Salesforce solution.
- Liaise closely with stakeholders and internal/external IT teams to advise on and establish the technical architecture of the Salesforce solution
- Undertake technical design sessions and work closely with implementation teams to ensure a versatile and scalable delivered solution
- Lead a number of teams and ensure that best application and integration practices are followed and a cohesive vision is established
- 5+ years of Salesforce experience throughout the entire SDLC with a deep understanding of the Salesforce platform
- Proven experience in implementing and architecting Salesforce solutions (enterprise-level preferred)
- Ability to resolve, mitigate issues, and risks as they arise.
- Full Australian working rights - Permanent Resident or Australian Citizen
This is an incredible opportunity perfect for those looking to work on an interesting and long-term project in a lead role, engage in challenging work, and work in an enterprise environment. Join an industry leader offering an excellent daily rate and minimum 12 month contract.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Asa Hughes on 03 9929 9506, quoting ref no. JO-1901-92788. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com