Key responsibilities include:
- Gather and document the business requirements from a range of internal and external stakeholders.
- Map the processes for the flow of information to Customers and identify process improvements.
- Define the Current State and develop the Future State of the business requirements, processes and operating model.
- Identify improvement opportunities in governance and guidelines for customer communications processes.
- Make recommendations to meet future state business process requirements in consultation with business users and managers.
- Develop and reinforce relationships with internal and external stakeholders and take a central role in cross-business activities, using influence to maximise outcomes.
- Lead a stream of work to model, report and ensure delivery of effective solutions.
- To define, develop and produce value mapping and operational modelling as required by the project.
- Assist in the development of business readiness activities.
- High level of skill in gathering and documenting business requirements.
- High level of skill in process mapping.
- High level of skill in relationship management including negotiating critical outcomes, networking with and influencing key stakeholders and developing and reinforcing relationship management skills within a team.
- High level of skill in leading and supporting activities within a project-based team.
- High level of analytical and problem-solving skills to provide solutions that delivers value to Queensland Rail.
- High level of skill in identifying, summarising, presenting complex issues to internal and external stakeholders.
- High level of skill in operating in a demanding and dynamic work environment dealing with conflicting priorities to achieve results.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Nicholas Leong on 07 3023 1069, quoting ref no. JO-1901-92786. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com