The successful individual will drive and support components of the customer communications program by gathering and documenting business requirements, current and future state process mapping and the development of analytical capability.
Key responsibilities include:
- Gather and document the business requirements from a range of internal and external stakeholders.
- Map the processes for the flow of information to Customers and assist in identifying process improvements.
- Define the Current State and assist in the development of the Future State of the business requirements and processes.
- Identify improvement opportunities in governance and guidelines for customer communications processes.
- Make recommendations to meet future state business process requirements in consultation with business users and managers.
- High level of skill in business analysis, including the ability to gather and document business requirements and map processes.
- High level of communication, interpersonal and consultation skills, with demonstrated ability to build strong working relationships.
- High level of attention to detail and an ability to identify anomalies in business processes and data.
- Substantial level of skill in identifying improvement opportunities