Working for a global leader this organisation prides themselves on their extensive global networks and energetic and dynamic culture.
Working in Brisbane's CBD you will have access to strong mentors, clear career progression and a collaborative team environment.
About the Role
This role will see you build on your existing business partnering experience and strong data analysis experience. You will be required to work alongside senior leaders to perform financial and non-financial analysis over significant contracts and sales reports to identify key areas where profit and margin can be maximised or managed.
To successfully achieve this you will be required to:
- Develop sales and market reports demonstrating market share and diversity
- Develop trends from sales reporting
- Develop financial models that support KPI reporting for the business; and
- Work collaboratively with leaders across multiple business units and levels within the organisation.
You will be an experienced analyst with proven experience in sales, KPI and financial analysis. You will be an exceptional communicator with the confidence to speak to leaders across all levels of the organisation and proactively seek out information. You will have advanced excel skills and be comfortable developing complex models using both financial and non-financial data.
- Convenient inner city location close to public transport
- Be in a position where you contribute to the organisations performance
- Clear career paths and opportunities for growth