The purpose of this engagement is to provide delivery management, coordination, planning, resource management, reporting, advice and guidance of ICT Cyber Security initiatives. This requires specialist services which leverage deep experience from prior delivery of services and further relating to the management of change, risk management and operational management in the content of complex infrastructure programs of work and enterprise wide platforms.
Prioritisation of work packages will be essential throughout the engagement, following appropriate change control processes.
Initiatives which will require management and delivery of work packages, within the available capacity constraints of this base service, include:
- Provision of effective pipeline and delivery planning, work stream management, and delivery processes, reports, and stakeholder engagement mechanisms for ICT Security services relating to the client and Portfolio Agencies.
- Provision of forward plans and forecasts to enable ICT Security to deliver security work packages across the client, taking into account work package / delivery priorities that are to be determined with key stakeholders. This extends to identifying the specific skills, experience, and level of staffing and/or services required by ICT Security in response to service demand, further aligned to Release Management plans, requirements and constraints across ICT overall.
- Delivery of ICT security work packages for in-flight and emerging initiatives, these include both Cyber Security led initiatives and initiatives requiring Cyber Security services.
- Delivery of work packages and/or requests for change/incident responses arising from Business as Usual.
Cyber Security Delivery Co-ordinator needs to deliver the following outcomes for the client and Portfolio Agencies:
- Delivery Management and Coordination services on behalf of Cyber Security, and continuing the focus on ongoing capability uplifts and improvements across the team, and the ability to forward plan and forecast resource requirements to support service demand.
- Where appropriate, maintain project/work package schedules, product breakdowns, resource plans, risks and issue registers, and all appropriate project management products in accordance with the client's standards and methodology.
- Effective pipeline management for specialist security work packages, and close collaboration with ICT Projects; Stream Leads; Group Leads, Team Leaders, and other key stakeholders across ICT and business groups.
- Revision of management processes, templates, tools, scheduling tracking and reporting relating to security services.
- Maintenance of effective prioritisation process with key stakeholders and decision makers.
- The creation of and/or focus on the continued improvement of process and/or procedures relating to the above is required.
- Specialist guidance and input provided to the client's functional team relating to ICT security.
- Participation in combined functional teams / steering group(s) during the period of this engagement.
- Assistance provided in relation to Security Model Integrity, System Enhancement requirements, Operational Support requirements, External threats, Change Management, and other key risk considerations.
- Knowledge transfer and capability uplift to existing and new members of the client's Security Team, including regular team update sessions.
- Provision of subject matter expertise and assistance with improvement initiatives relating to security.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Nicholas Leong on 07 3023 1069, quoting ref no. JO-1901-92773. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com