Davidson are a preferred supplier for the government sector and have strong partnerships within local, state and federal government. We currently have an opportunity for a permanent Staff Wellbeing Officer.
About the Role:
The Staff Wellbeing Officer is responsible for the coordination and administration of a supplementary Employee Assistance Program - including assisting staff in overcoming traumatic incidents and providing professional and emotional support.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Provide or assist, where appropriate, in the provision of counselling, crisis intervention and Critical Incident Stress Debriefing (CISD) to staff affected by acute or cumulative psychological trauma.
- Assist employees with managing healthy thinking and a life/work balance
- Assist in the preparation, review and update of relevant policies, strategies and standards for the effective delivery of psychological support for the centre's employees.
- Assist in the provision of education and training within staff health
Skills & Experience:
- Thorough knowledge of and demonstrated application of contemporary counselling and trauma management practices as applicable in a Detention Centre setting with special emphasis on Critical Incident Stress Management and peer support programs.
- Thrive off Supporting productive working relationships
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- A minimum of 12 months experience working as a Psychologist
- Work as part of an amazing team
- Make a difference in your colleagues lives
- $60,526 - $76,832 per annum + super
- Permanent Position
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). Quoting ref no. JO-1812-92766. Please email your resume to email@example.com
Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com