This is your opportunity to make the move, live and work on the beautiful beaches of Gold Coast.
The office is minutes away from the famous Surfers Paradise beach with regular team building and office sport events being held on the beach.
You will join a team of collaborative and supportive highly skilled professionals developing mission critical and core business systems.
Looking for an enthusiastic C# .Net Developer/DevOps Engineer to live and work in the sunny Gold Coast.
You will ideally have worked as a .Net Developer and have experience with DevOps. You will join a team of hard working .Net Developers and will be responsible for setting up the DevOps environment and training the team. You will be the key DevOps Engineer and will assist the team in their .Net development projects as well.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Setting up Azure environment
- Programming in C# .Net technologies
- Participation in Software Architectural Design
- Unit Testing and Application Deployment.
- Participation in scrum meetings, stand-ups, and especially social events.
- Support of business activities.
- Full stack development experience with the modern Microsoft stack in a highly scaled, service-oriented environment
- Motivated to learn and apply skills and experiences in new challenges
- C# .Net
- SQL Server
- Web API and JSON.
- Experience setting gup Azure environment
- Jenkins and other deployment tools
- Experience working in deployment tools e.g. TeamCity, Octopus Deploy.
- Strong familiarity with secure coding practices
- Good understanding of the full development process.
- Experience working in a fast-paced team with tight development deadlines
- Experience working with enterprise applications with 24/7 availability.
- The ability and desire to write clean, robust, reusable, scalable, and highly maintainable code.
- Must be enthusiastic and have a great positive attitude.
- Must be a team player with ability to effectively communicate with the wider team
- Tertiary qualification in a Computer Science related discipline.
- Experience with VSTS, Git, GitFlow and branching models
- Working knowledge of Jira & Confluence/the Atlassian suite of tools.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Soraya Hosseini on 07 3023 1005, quoting ref no. JO-1811-92331. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com