This organisation is passionate about connecting people through sport. With large projects upcoming, they have a Digital Campaign Manager vacancy available for an initial 6 month contract to start ASAP. You are an individual who is passionate about campaign management with a deep understanding of modern digital strategy.
About the Role
- Executing and contributing to the digital marketing strategy - customer segmentation, automation
- Strategise customer journey and customer experience mapping
- Devise campaign content calendar and work with external agencies to ensure project delivery and digital assets
- Report on analytics and optimisation results
- Map digital opportunities and develop key insights for improvement
- Lead website redevelopment and marketing re-brand project
You will have a previous track record in running digital campaigns and managing large digital projects. Previous experience in aligning businesses digitally is highly desired. SEO,SEM, content management system and Google analytics understanding essential. Exceptional stakeholder management and the ability to work with tight deadlines are essential.
- Pick up a role before Christmas!
- Competitive remuneration
- Work with a leading player within sporting
- Large projects in the pipeline
HOW TO APPLY: Please submit your resume through the appropriate portal. If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Duy Le on 07 3023 1004 or duy.le @davidsonwp.com
Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com