|Posted||25 days ago|
Our client is a Head Contractor based in Sydneys South West who have worked on a number of apartment and unit projects within the sydney construction market for over 20 years. This family run company is known for high staff retention, investment in there people and clear progression routes. Working on multi residential projects they have a proven track record of success with repeat customers and a strong pipeline of projects up to 2025.
About the Role
Perfect for a Safety Advisor looking to make a step up to a safety manager role. You will be responsible for providing coaching and guidance around any safety issues or questions from the team.
You will be expected to implement WHS strategies and drive a real safety culture and help build staff morale and working team dynamics. You will report back on safety performance and will do weekly and monthly safety reporting.
- Must have Tertiary Education within Safety - Degree or Diploma
- Demonstrated experience on multi residential sites as a safety advisor
- Experience with a tier 2/3 or mid tier builders in NSW.
- Strong understanding of the construction process on large new build construction projects
- Understanding of WHS legislation, codes of practice and standards
This is an excellent opportunity to gain exposure within a well-established company that has a great reputation across the industry.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Amy Frew on 02 8093 0615, quoting ref no. JO-1810-91795. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com