Over 20 years Designing and constructing various fitout and refurbishments predominately within the Health-care and aged care markets, They have also successfully completed projects in Education, Hospitality and Offices Also. Priding themselves working seamlessly to deliver projects on time and on budget, without any compromise, its no surprise that an number of their jobs come from referrals and repeat business.
About the Role
Office Based out of their Head office in Artarmon You will be matched to a Project Manager and will be supporting the full process from initial client meetings around design right through to the end of the project. On the smaller projects you will also be able to work as a PM with support and can therefore expect huge career growth in this position.
You will have:
- Trade Qualification or Degree qualification in Construction Management, Quantity Surveying or Civil engineering or similar with a minimum of 2+ years proven experience
- Experience working in fitout and refurbishment in any sector
- Sound technical construction knowledge
- A proactive, forward-thinking approach to the role
- a highly-developed set of communication skills
- Excellent personal presentation and client communication skills
A very sociable and family friendly environment with flexible working hours, family gatherings, events and picnics monthly and an environment to develop your career well into the project management or client key account management fields.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Amy Frew on 02 8093 0615, quoting ref no. JO-1811-92229. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com