|Posted||15 days ago|
Davidson Recruitment are a leading workplace performance organisation matching candidates to the most exclusive opportunities. Our Davidson Corporate team look after the recruitment for sales, marketing, business support, accounting and HR. We are experts in identifying the perfect fit every time. If you are a Internal Communications professional seeking a new opportunity, we would love to speak you. This role works closely with a large transformation program!
About the Role
- Build strong and successful working relationships internally
- Develop and deliver internal communications which may include videos, emails, web contents, presentations, newsletters etc
- Develop targeted written content for a range of communication channels.
- Coordinate the design, development and distribution of internal communications and ensure all platforms are up to date
- Measure and improve ongoing success of internal communications and team engagement
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Experience in delivering content that helps build a connected, engaged internal community with a positive culture
- A good understanding of digital communication tools/channels (intranets, social media)
- Dedicated recruitment consultant to guide you through the process
- 6 months fixed term opportunity with view to extend
- Above-market salaries and remuneration
HOW TO APPLY: Please submit your resume for consideration. Please note that shortlisting will not commence until the New Year.
If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Kailee Judd on 07 3023 1086 or Kailee.judd @davidsonwp.com
Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com