Contract Senior Business Analyst with and understanding of both Waterfall and Agile methodologies.
Utilities Experience essential (either Distribution or retail) Gas /electricity.
Working on a number of projects focus around changes in the utilities sector. and specifically Metering / MSATS & CATS
You will have experience of working in an agile environment (Product Backlogs, Sprints epics etc. )
You will be a real people person able to engage with stakeholders at different levels
- A CV that clearly shows your skills and abilities working as a Senior BA in the utilities sector with both waterfall and Agile Terminologies.
- Knowledge of Metering / MSATS or CATS
- Business Process Modelling (BPM nice to have)
- Understanding of Frameworks - Enterprise
- Strong understanding and experience as a traditional Business Analyst.
- Senior Stakeholder engagement at C Level and GM is something you will feel comfortable with.
- Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, business process descriptions, user case, scenarios, task and workflow analysis.
- Engage and communicate with the various business streams, stakeholders
- Document the requirements using functional requirements and user story techniques
- Participate in all aspects of project delivery within an Agile project team, including daily scrums.
- Outline broad aspects of possible solution options and provide recommendations on preferred solutions
- Support projects throughout the entire SDLC
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Gideon Donaldson on 03 9929 9526, quoting ref no. JO-1812-92534. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com