As a leading provider of consulting services, this organisation focuses on transforming workplace performance through engaging exceptional people. As key sales markets continue to expand, the need for an Analyst has arisen to play a key role within the finance team with a focus on providing commercial support to drive business to deliver on their strategy.
About the Role
This is a true business partnering role. Using your financial and business knowledge to deliver key insights in to business performance your role will include:
- Development and deployment of the management reporting suite
- Preparation of monthly and quarterly performance reporting delivering insightful analysis and commentary. Preparation of rolling forecasts and divisional annual budgets
- Provision of data and insights for key operational and business decisions that will improve outcomes
- Manage processes ensuring the adherence to monthly reporting timetables
- Establish procedures and workflows to ensure compliance and all contractual commitments are in accordance with delegated authorities
- Take the lead on specific projects under the guidance of the Financial Controller
To be successful in this role you will be a driven individual with a proven track record of delivering results within challenging timeframes. You will have a minimum of 5 years post CA/CPA qualification, have extensive experience in commercial analysis and performance reporting and have an advanced level of excel skills and ideally practical experience with Microsoft Navision. You will also be able to demonstrate your experience in delivering reporting that drives outcomes and have the ability to build relationships and engage across different levels of management across an organisation.
Employees are rewarded with a competitive salary and incentive rewards. You will have access to a variety of professional development opportunities within the business and a family first culture that respects work/life balance.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Karen Ireland on 07 3023 1026, quoting ref no. JO-1812-92755. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com