|Posted||16 days ago|
About the Role
The role will be responsible for the following functions:
- Manage the month end close process
- Assist in the preparation of annual financial statements
- Provide general ledger account reconciliation
- Keep abreast of changes to accounting standards and document policies and procedures to reflect these
- Support internal audit requirements
- Monitor intercompany accounting
- Support and the delivery of new and ongoing strategic financial projects
- Identify future systems enhancements and improvements for reporting purposes
To be considered for this sought after position you will ideally be CA/CPA qualified with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a financial accounting position. You will have extensive experience within a technical accounting role and have a sound knowledge of large ERP systems You will have the ability to communicate well with various stakeholders and love working in a collaborative team of like-minded individuals.
Working for an employer of choice, the organisation will offer a competitive salary with a generous benefits package and be exposed to a varied and challenging role.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Karen Ireland on 07 3023 1026, quoting ref no. JO-1812-92759. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com