|Posted||22 days ago|
Davidson Recruitment are a leading workplace performance organisation matching candidates to the most exclusive opportunities. Our Davidson Corporate team look after the recruitment for sales, marketing, business support, accounting and HR. We are experts in identifying the perfect fit every time. If you are a Marketing professional seeking a new opportunity, we would love to speak you.
About the Role
- Coordination of advertising, promotions, events and brand management
- Managing websites and social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Google) to generate leads
- Provide administrative support to senior team members
- Coordinate the development and delivery of marketing plans and campaigns, leveraging a variety of media and distribution channels including traditional, social and digital media.
- Demonstrated experience across common digital marketing channels including: social, SEO, SEM, PPC
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Dedicated recruitment consultant to guide you through the process
- Both temporary and permanent opportunities
- Above-market salaries and remuneration
HOW TO APPLY: Please submit your resume for consideration.
If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Kailee Judd on 07 3023 1086 or Kailee.judd @davidsonwp.com
Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com