Playing a significant role in helping to deliver on multiple data analytics initiatives, this role will involve the loading and transformation of large datasets in both their structured and unstructured form.
It will also include:
- Independently building database tables, views in T-SQL and stored procedures.
- Building their data loading processes (in SSIS) and views which will be used to transform data from different enterprise resource planning (ERP) tools into their custom built data marts.
- Performing data reconciliation activities back to trial balance and loop back in with the client and internal teams where there are issues with the data collected.
- Performing data linkage activities on datasets collected as needed.
- Categorisation and mapping of datasets.
- Playing a leading role in coaching and mentoring other members of the data analytics team.
- Tertiary qualifications in Information Technology
- At least 3 years-experience in analysing, designing, developing and implementing ETL solutions using SSIS and T-SQL
- Data migration experience is mandatory with SQL Server and Oracle databases
- Strong core SQL, scripting and stored procedures experience of ad-hoc ETL and debugging activities
- Experience with Python, R Studio, QlikSense and Power BI would be beneficial but is not a requirement of this role
- Permanent role
- Challenging and interesting work, including a good work-life balance and a collaborative work culture.
- Upto $115k + Super dependant on experience