My client is an Australian market leader in traffic control equipment and signs. Davidson has engaged exclusively with them to source a highly experienced and motivated Business Development Manager for their NSW business.
About the Role
Based in the Sydney office, reporting directly into the General Manager, this is a completely autonomous role that would suit those who love a challenge, with proven ability to hunt out new markets and opportunities.
To be considered for this role, it is expected you would possess:
- Proven technical sales experience
- High levels of enthusiasm, drive, tenacity and initiative
- Outstanding customer focus and relationship management skills
- Ability to manage large sales projects through to client delivery
- Exceptional verbal communication and report writing skills
This is a genuine opportunity for an exceptional BDM to join an established and growing company and contribute to future growth. A generous salary package, including vehicle and commission will be offered.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Donna Ison on 07 3023 1047, quoting ref no. JO-1812-92741. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com